Less than two weeks are remaining in this hiatus. There has been a lot going on, much of which I’ll update on later. Aww, the suspense. 😉
I’ve officially signed up for three 5km walks this season. I’ll likely do more, but three are on the books at the moment. All donations are tax deductible.
- Sunday, April 23: BT5K
– This walk is the American Brain Tumor Association’s 5km walk for brain tumor research. To donate: BT5K Personal Walk Page
- Saturday, May 6: Best Buddies Friendship Walk
– This walk benefits Best Buddies International, which was established to create opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment, and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. To donate: Best Buddies Personal Walk Page
- Saturday, May 13: Autism Speaks Walk
– This walk benefits Autism Speaks, which helps fuel innovative research critical support and services for the autism community. To donate: Autism Speaks Personal Walk Page
Thank you all for your support! If you know of other walks, either for charity or fun, let me know. I’ll likely sign up!